Largest group of stem cell banks in Asia
In May 2008, with energetic support from the government and administrative departments at various levels in Jiangsu province, Beike Biotechnology successively completed construction on the Jiangsu stem cell bank. In January 2009, construction was completed on the Shenzhen stem cell bank in the Shenzhen High-Tech Industrial Park. In October 2011, Anhui stem cell bank was put into official use. At present, phase one of Beike’s banking project has already amassed a total construction area of 323,000 square feet and a total designed storage capacity of over two million units. Phase two of the project includes stem cell banks in the provinces of Guizhou, Liaoning and Henan, as well as in India. Upon completion, the banks will store stem cells derived from umbilical cord, fat, bone marrow, placenta and amnion membrane and will be the largest comprehensive group of stem cell banks in Asia with an overall capacity of nearly ten million units.
Largest stem cell banking service network
- Beike Biotechnology’s stem cell banking service network provides efficient and reliable service to customers.
- Beike Biotechnology has the largest customer service center with a national call center and customers receive personalized and thorough service from our customer service professionals.
- Stem cell banks in Jiangsu Province, Shenzhen City, and Anhui Province are in operation.
- Stem cell banks in the provinces of Henan, Liaoning, Guizhou and India are under construction.
- Certifications and accreditation
- ISO9001: awarded ISO9001 quality management system certification in January 2010
- CNAS：certified with ISO17025 by China National Accreditation Service for Conformity Assessment (CNAS) in March 2011
- AABB: successfully completed the on-site evaluation for American Association of Blood Bank (AABB) in September 2011
- World-class standard and progress regulation of adult stem cell detection, preparation and storage
- Unique preservation technology under national patent approval. It conforms to good distribution practice and ensures cell viability and stability of stem cells during long-distance transportation
- Integration with advanced stem cell processing system of AXP AutoXpress Platform (ThermoGenesis, Corp.) and BioArchive Cryopreservation System, both accredited by professional administrative organizations and associations, such as the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and American Association of Blood Bank (AABB)
- Approved patent of invention for the separation and cultivation technology of mesenchymal stem cells (patent number: ZL200610033007.9), providing technical support for stem cell banks to establish a unique system of stem cell separation, cryopreservation and recovery