- We have over 10 years of experience in translational studies, management of cell therapies/products/services, marketing and Chinese regulatory affairs and possess innovative antibodies, platforms, supporting technologies and networks to enable cell therapy development.
- Our current business areas cover immunocell and stem cell collection, storage and banking services, cell therapies, and cell processing laboratory services. Beike at present focuses on the China market and surrounding areas.
- Beike Biotech is a major cell therapy and cell banking company in China. Our business development is primarily focused on clinical development and translational studies of cell therapy technologies, antibody technologies, and related enabling technologies.
- Beike actively seeks strategic partnerships in our innovative antibody and cell therapy technologies for global development.
- Beike is also seeking potential collaborations to develop innovative technologies in cell therapy in China and to bring the products of these to the Chinese market.
In 2014, Beike entered into a strategic collaboration with Altor to commercialize ALT-803, an IL-15 Superagonist in China. Under the terms of the agreement, Beike will participate in the Phase 3 clinical trial with Altor and manage approval and commercial activities of the product in China. Altor will receive tiered double-digit royalties on net product sales within China.
MediBIC Group Ltd.
In 2016, Beike entered into a strategic collaboration with MediBIC to manufacture and market an automated cell culture system. The machine is capable of consistently processing large amounts of samples simultaneously at global quality standards.
How you can become a partner
Beike knows the value of mutually beneficial partnerships. We have working relationships with medical professionals, research teams and universities, as well as hospitals and clinics worldwide. Naturally, Beike is open to new partnerships with esteemed individuals in three core areas:
Beike is seeking research partners. Beike can provide research oversight, review, and in some cases biotechnology products, such as our umbilical cord derived stem cells. Beike has also published much of their own research for over 10 years. Beike strongly believes that research is the key to finding new solutions to today’s problems, as well as tomorrow’s. Together we can find even more solutions.
Beike Biotechnology is actively cooperating with Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Sun Yat-Sen University, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Shenzhen Graduate School of Tsinghua University, Zhengzhou University, Blood Transfusion Institute of Military Medical Science Academy of the PLA, Wu Zu Ze Science and Technology Foundation, the PLA Navy General Hospital, Xijing Hospital of the Fourth Military Medical University, and other famous universities and research institutions in order to form a powerful research alliance.
Meanwhile, Beike Biotechnology is a member of National Innovation Strategic Alliance of Stem Cell and Regenerative Medicine Industry, and Beike chairman, Dr. Xiang (Sean) Hu, is the vice chairman of the organization. Jiangsu Beike is the organizer of Jiangsu Provincial Innovation Strategic Alliance of Stem Cell Industry.
Beike Biotech is the world’s largest stem cell provider. In part, this means that Beike can provide stem cells to hospitals in need of safe and effective stem cells for clinical use. Beike follows strict safety and efficacy standards and expects the same from it’s treatment partners, and as such there is a lengthy screening process. A great example of a partner hospital or clinic can be seen in our relationship with Dr. Torsak of Better Being Hospital (www.betterbeingthailand.com). Our partnership is not only beneficial to the partners, but most importantly it provides a world class service to those seeking stem cell therapies.
Stem Cell Treatment partner program
Our Beike Partners program allows medical professionals and medical tourism professionals to connect patients with Beike’s premier adult stem cells and research backed treatment protocols. Beike’s service is the best in the world, providing a unique opportunity for professionals to connect their patients with a proven, comprehensive stem cell therapy treatment. This mutually beneficial partnership allows freedom and support for agents simultaneously.