- We have over 10 years experience in translational studies, management of cell therapies/products/services, marketing and Chinese regulatory affairs and possess innovative antibodies, platforms, supporting technologies and networks to enable cell therapy development.
- Our current business areas covers immune and stem cell collection, cell storage and banking, cell therapies, and cell processing laboratory services.
- Beike is a major cell therapy and cell banking company in China. Our business development is primarily focused on clinical development and translational studies of cell therapy, antibody, and related technologies.
- Beike actively seeks strategic partnerships in our innovative antibody and cell therapy technologies for global development.
- Beike also seeks potential collaborations to develop innovative technologies in cell therapy in China and to bring developments to market.
In 2014, Beike entered into a strategic collaboration with Altor to commercialize ALT-803, an IL-15 superagonist antibody in China. Under the terms of the agreement, Beike will participate in the Phase 3 clinical trial testing with Altor and manage approval and commercial activities of the product in China.
MediBIC Group Ltd.
In 2016, Beike entered into a strategic collaboration with MediBIC to manufacture and market an automated cell culture system. The machine is capable of consistently processing large amounts of samples simultaneously at global quality standards.
How you can become a partner
Beike appreciates the value of mutually beneficial partnerships. We have working relationships with medical professionals, research teams and universities, as well as hospitals and clinics worldwide. Beike is open to new partnerships with esteemed individuals in three core areas:
Beike is currently actively seeking research partners. Beike can provide research oversight, review, and, in some, cases biotechnology products, such as our umbilical cord derived stem cells. Beike has also published findings from their own research for over 10 years. Beike strongly believes that research is the key to finding new solutions to not only today’s problems, but also tomorrow’s.
Beike Biotechnology is actively cooperating with Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Sun Yat-Sen University, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Shenzhen Graduate School of Tsinghua University, Zhengzhou University, Blood Transfusion Institute of Military Medical Science Academy of the PLA, Wu Zu Ze Science and Technology Foundation, the PLA Navy General Hospital, Xijing Hospital of the Fourth Military Medical University, and other well-established and prestigious universities and research institutions in order to form a powerful research alliance.
Meanwhile, Beike Biotechnology is a member of National Innovation Strategic Alliance of Stem Cell and Regenerative Medicine Industry, and Beike chairman, Dr. Xiang (Sean) Hu, is the vice chairman of the organization. Jiangsu Beike is the organizer of Jiangsu Provincial Innovation Strategic Alliance of Stem Cell Industry.
Beike Biotech is the world’s largest stem cell provider. In part, this means that Beike can provide stem cells to hospitals in need of safe and effective stem cells for clinical use. Beike follows strict safety and efficacy standards, standards which are maintained by our treatment partners. Our relationship with Dr. Torsak of Better Being Hospital (www.betterbeingthailand.com) exemplifies our commitment to collaborating with only the highest quality clinicians and clinics. Our partnership is not only beneficial to our partners, but most importantly it provides a world-class service to those seeking stem cell therapies.
Stem Cell Treatment partner program
Our Our Beike Partners program allows medical professionals and medical tourism professionals to connect patients with Beike’s premier adult stem cells and research backed treatment protocols. Beike’s service is the best in the world, providing a unique opportunity for professionals to connect their patients with a proven, comprehensive stem cell therapy treatment. This mutually beneficial partnership allows freedom and support for agents simultaneously.